Independent chalet specialists offering high quality, great value holidays in catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra
Total Chalets - Your first choice for catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra. We are proud to offer exceptional service at affordable prices. Our Bansko fully catered prices are inclusive of airport transfers, free spa use, and unlimited beer and wine with dinner!
Why choose us?
- Price - Ski holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra cost around half the price of other European resorts and we've picked the best locations in both resorts, with the largest ski areas available
- Outstanding Service - Our carefully trained team always go the extra mile for our guests. Chalet Jora and Chalet Mila are the highest rated chalets in Bansko on Trip Advisor
- Excellent Location - Our ski chalets are ideally located in close proximity to the things that matter whether that's the gondola, bars or the shops
- Charming Chalets - The chalets in Bansko are beautiful old buildings with exposed beams and heaps of character
- Delicious Food - We serve hearty home-cooked meals, made with local, seasonal, often organic produce. One free glass of wine/beer is offered with dinner our chalet in Soldeu, and unlimited free wine and beer with dinner is included in the ski chalets in Bansko
- Friendly Hosts - Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable chalet hosts will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday
- Transport - Daily shuttle transfers are included between our chalets and the gondola/slopes
- Entertainment - All of our ski chalets have free WiFi throughout. They also have various gadgets such as Ipod docks, movie libraries and games consoles. Chalet Hotel Peretol also has table football and a pool table in it's own apres-ski bar, called Buster's Bar
- Queue Jump - With our local knowledge, we can help you avoid any gondola queues and weather permitting, we'll drive you directly to the piste during busy periods
- Location & Lessons - We use our experience and local contacts to select the best equipment rental and ski schools for you, with discounted prices for our guests.
- Mountain Guiding - Our staff are happy to orientate you around the slopes and easily accessible off piste areas. For beginners, we'll take you to your ski school meeting point on the first day and introduce you to your instructors
- Hassle Free - Pre-book your discounted equipment and lessons with us and have your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive. This saves time and energy on your first day and also saves you around £30 per person!
- Terrain - 210km (Grandvalira) and 75km (Bansko) of pisted runs and vast amounts of off-piste make our resorts suitable for all abilities
Jon, Lucy, George & Bobbi-Rose
BLACK FRIDAY DEAL – £199 PER PERSON FULLY CATERED SKI CHALET HOLIDAY – BULGARIA We are offering insanely cheap Black Friday deals on our Bulgarian ski chalets! Book any of our empty December and January spaces (including Christmas and New Year) at any of our 4 chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria for just £199 per person…
On March 1st, Bulgarians celebrate the coming of spring by giving friends and family red and white bracelets called martenitsi. The day is called Baba Marta, which means Granny March. The bracelets are a sign of good luck and are thought to bring health and happiness for the year. Traditionally, they are worn until the…
There is now another flight option from Manchester to Sofia, with Jet2 offering flights this winter from as little as £60 return! Easyjet and Air Bulgaria also fly from Manchester to Sofia each winter. Our usual arrival/departure day in Bansko is Saturday and we provide free airport transfers direct to our chalets from Sofia airport.
Ski Season Jobs It’s recruitment time of year and we are looking for fun-loving, hard-working couples to join our team in Bansko! You must be available for the entire season, from early December to mid April and you must be customer focused, hard working, have lots of energy, enjoy meeting a diverse range of people…