Independent chalet specialists offering high quality, great value holidays in catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra
Total Chalets - Your first choice for catered ski chalets in Bansko, Bulgaria and Soldeu, Andorra. We are proud to offer exceptional service at affordable prices. Our Bansko fully catered prices are inclusive of airport transfers, free spa use, and unlimited beer and wine with dinner! All three of our Bansko Chalets were awarded 2019 Certificates of Excellence from Trip Advisor
Why choose us?
- Price - Ski holidays in Bulgaria and Andorra cost around half the price of other European resorts and we've picked the best locations in both resorts, with the largest ski areas available
- Outstanding Service - Our carefully trained team always go the extra mile for our guests. All three of our Bansko chalets received 2019 Certificates of Excellence and Chalet Jora and Chalet Mila are the highest rated chalets in Bansko on Trip Advisor
- Excellent Location - Our ski chalets are ideally located in close proximity to the things that matter whether that's the gondola, bars or the shops
- Charming Chalets - The chalets in Bansko are beautiful old buildings with exposed beams and heaps of character
- Delicious Food - We serve hearty home-cooked meals, made with local, seasonal, often organic produce. One free glass of wine/beer is offered with dinner our chalet in Soldeu, and unlimited free wine and beer with dinner is included in the ski chalets in Bansko
- Friendly Hosts - Our enthusiastic and knowledgeable chalet hosts will go the extra mile to ensure you have a great holiday
- Transport - Daily shuttle transfers are included between our chalets and the gondola/slopes
- Entertainment - All of our ski chalets have free WiFi throughout. They also have various gadgets such as smart TV's, bluetooth speakers, movie libraries and games. Chalet Hotel Peretol also has table football and a pool table in it's own apres-ski bar, called Buster's Bar
- Queue Jump - With our local knowledge, we can help you avoid any gondola queues and weather permitting, we'll drive you directly to the piste during busy periods
- Location & Lessons - We use our experience and local contacts to select the best equipment rental and ski schools for you, with discounted prices for our guests.
- Mountain Guiding - Our staff are happy to orientate you around the slopes and easily accessible off piste areas. For beginners, we'll take you to your ski school meeting point on the first day and introduce you to your instructors
- Hassle Free - Pre-book your discounted equipment and lessons with us and have your lift passes waiting for you at the chalet when you arrive. This saves time and energy on your first day and also saves you around £30 per person!
- Terrain - 210km (Grandvalira) and 75km (Bansko) of pisted runs and vast amounts of off-piste make our resorts suitable for all abilities
Jon, Lucy, George & Bobbi-Rose
We are very proud that all three of our chalets in Bansko have been awarded Certificates of Excellence for 2019 from Trip Advisor. This prestigious award honours hospitality businesses that consistently achieve outstanding reviews from customers on Trip Advisor, and it is only given to the top 10% of businesses. We’d like to thank all…
We are thrilled to welcome back Mike and Samantha to our Bansko team this winter. They’ll be looking after our guests at Chalet Mila for their second season with us and are looking forward to welcoming back returning guests as well as meeting new customers this winter. Mike and Samantha are chalet veterans who love…
On March 1st, Bulgarians celebrate the coming of spring by giving friends and family red and white bracelets called martenitsi. The day is called Baba Marta, which means Granny March. The bracelets are a sign of good luck and are thought to bring health and happiness for the year. Traditionally, they are worn until the…
Andorran resorts offer some of the best (and most affordable!) ski trips in Europe and here are the top reasons why! 1. PRICE Andorra is much more affordable than the Alps, with a beer in the village costing €3.50 and a meal with wine costing around €20. On the slopes, lunch with a drink is…