Immediately next door to Chalet Jora, Chalet Garibaldi is ideally located only 150m from the historic old town and also the main street in Bansko, where you will find various shops, bars, restaurants, night clubs, 10 pin bowling, and an ice-rink. The main ski lift is a short walk away, however we provide morning and afternoon shuttle services in our private minibus. It is also possible to leave ski/board equipment at the gondola and walk to and from the chalet in your normal shoes via the various apres-ski hot spots.
Chalet Garibaldi offers 8 modern en-suite bedrooms with traditional features such as dark wood beams and exposed brick-work. The sunny dining room with mountain views is a great place to sit and chat about the days events and help yourself to drinks from our chalet honesty bar. There is also a cosy TV room with DVD's and games.
- Ranked in the top 3 on Trip Advisor and Awarded Travellers' Choice Award 2020
- Shared Chalet - Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Available on a room by room basis, and also for exclusive use
- 8 en-suite bedrooms - 2 double, 2 twin and 4 triple rooms
- Sunny dining room with mountain views
- Well stocked honesty bar
- Small TV and games room with soft seating
- Dedicated hosts on site every day to take care of all of your needs
- Daily cleaning
- Free Wifi internet, movies with games
- Cable TV in all bedrooms and lounge
- Available for fully catered or part catered
- Unlimited wine and soft drinks to accompany your evening meal
- Free use of swimming pool, sauna and steam at nearby hotel (one visit per person)
- Available for short breaks
- Part-catered available
Chalet Garibaldi is let on a room by room basis, making it great for any group size, from 2 to 20 people.